Sunday, March 1, 2015

Stamp of the Month - Choose Happy





I wanted to create an Easter card so I combined the STOM stamp and the "Hopping By" stamp.  I wanted the cute little bunny to peek out from one of the frames.

Here's how I my made my cards:
First I stamped the frame on a piece of scrap paper to make a mask.  I then cut out the middle.



Then I put the mask over my piece of White Daisy card stock and stamped the cute bunny in the center.  I removed the mask and then stamped the frame around him. 


On the first card that I colored with Shin Han markers.  I used Archival ink then heat embossed Clear Detail embossing powder over it.  I then colored the image with my markers.  On the second card I used my water color pencils and blending pen.  One version gives vivid colors and the other version soft colors.  Which one do you like the best?



No comments:

Post a Comment