Friday, July 5, 2013

Rose Blossom Challenge

I'm playing along with the Rose Blossom Challenge again.   This time we are supposed to use the K key from the Artiste cartridge.  I chose to make the slider card.  Here's a tip when cutting out this slider card: cut the card part first at your desired size then cut the sleeve out at the same size.  I made the mistake of cutting the sleeve first at 5.5 - a standard card size  - and I couldn't figure out why the sleeve wasn't 5.5 high.  I also used the downloadable "You make me Happy" tags.  You can download your own set of tags too here .  Thanks for looking and be sure to check out the Rose Blossom Challenge blog for more great ideas.
   


5 comments:

  1. Look at that! What a great use of the key combined with the happy tags! I love the colors you chose for this card, and I loved even more that you played with us!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet set of cards. Love the way the cut out frames the "happy". Great use of the downloads. Thanks for sharing in the RB Garden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just made the Rose Garden a happier place with these colorful and oh so clever little sliders! Thanks for yet another lovely challenge entry ... we love having you play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesom way to use those printables!! I love that you made a set of those adorable cards! Thanks for being a part of the Rose Blossom Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the use of the Happy tags! These are wonderful! Thanks for playing in the Rose Blossom Garden. You always inspire!

    ReplyDelete