Sunday, July 18, 2010

This week end

This is what I did this weekend. Needless to say not much else got done around the house and my dining roo . . . er my craft room is a wreck. But I got all my birthday cards done for a while.



Mom's birday card.

My nephew Winston's birthday card - I have already mailed this.


My hubby's 49th birthday card.




My sister's birthday card - matched the bag I made.




Alayna's first birthday card.



Oh, and this is a little 2 inch canvas thingy I picked up at Archivers. Printed a teeny tiny pic of hubby and me and used some CTMH rub ons. I have to find some magnets to glue on the back and I'll put it on my fridge.
Hope everyone else had a productive week end! Thanks for looking.






1 comment:

  1. I love that flower on your sister's card! You are really crankin them out!

    ReplyDelete