Monday, September 9, 2013

Rose Blossom Garden Challenge - Artbooking "Z" Key

I'm playing along with the Rose Blossom Garden Challenge blog this week.  Brenda has challenged us to make something with a School Theme or use the Artbooking "Z" Key.  I decided to make a card using the Sarita paper packet.  I also used some Sarita fabric on my card.  I love the Hello badge on the "Z" key and decided to use that as my focal point.  I used the Alphabet set from the National Stamping Month special - You are My Happy - to stamp "friend".  Thanks for looking and check out Brenda's other blog too:  Rose Blossom Legacies .

5 comments:

  1. Striking card! What a fun way to use the new alpha stamp. I just love that "hello" cut. Thanks for linking up to the Rose Blossom Garden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! Sarita is one of my top 3 favorite paper packs! Thanks for playing along with us in the Rose Blossom Garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well HELLO! to you too Jeanie B! What a cheery, fun, pick-me-up card! Thanks for joining us over at the Rose Blossom Garden ... love it when you stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your idea of using the name badge on a card. Might have to CASE that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! I really like these color choices together. I am always to afraid to use patterned paper on top of patterned paper but you make it look perfect. Thanks for joining us at Rose Blossom Garden

    ReplyDelete