Thursday, August 22, 2013

A Chocolate Affair

I wanted you to see this cute little 3 x 3 card I made with this month's stamp of the month.  It's called "Chocolate Affair".  I made a bunch of 3 x 3 cards to have on hand.  Perfect to slip in a gift or to give someone a note on.  You only have until August 31st (Yikes!  That's only 9 more days!) to get this stamp set for FREE when you place an order of $50 or more.  This D size stamp set has 8 different chocolate images as well as 8 chocolate sentiments.  Please go to my blog to see the rest of the cards I created. 
I'm also extending my special offer of Free Tax and Shipping on the new Artbooking Cricut Cartridge.  For only $99 you get the cartridge, 3 exclusive stamp sets and 3 packages of coordinating chipboard.  This will also qualify you for the Free Stamp of the Month but please email me your order instead of ordering on line. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment