Sunday, June 16, 2013

Home of the Brave

 
I always forget you don't have to stamp the whole image.  Sometimes you can just use parts of a stamp to make a statement.  Here I used one of the patterns from the Originals Book, Vertical Three.  I used a monochromatic theme with Kraft Card Stock, Dessert Sand Ink and Colonial White Card stock.  The ribbon is from my stash. 

You can get your own Patriotic stamp set through July 31st - there are 3 different ones and $3 from each B-size My Acrylix® Courage stamp set and $5 from each D-size My Acrylix® Home of the Brave stamp set will be donated to the USO, the leading, most recognized military-support and services organization in the country. Show your support with your own patriotic stamp set!

Dates: Offer valid June 1–July 31, 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment