Monday, December 3, 2012

Whooo's Your Valentine


Yes, I know it's only December 3rd but as a consultant I get to preview new promotions.  My kit arrived today and I had to play.  I love the glitter paper!




This cute little kit is available to you beginning December 13th.  When you place an order of $35 or more in Close To My Heart products, you’ll receive the Whooo’s Your Valentine kit for only $10.  The kit includes:

12 – Die-Cut Boxes (3 each of 4 colors: Blush, Hollyhock, Ruby, White Daisy)
3 – 12" × 12" Cardstock Sheets (Blush, Hollyhock, White Daisy)
1 – Sheet Silver Glitter Paper – new product for Spring/Summer 2013!
12 – Treat Tubes with Lids – new product for Spring/Summer 2013!
1 – My Acrylix® Whooo’s Your Valentine Stamp Set (D-size)

More details to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment