Christmas Cards & Tote Work Shop
By Jeanie Burch Independent Close to My Heart Consultant
with special thanks to Lisa Stenz for her project guide
When: Saturday, November 10th 2:00 pm (there is NO Ohio State game that day!) AND Sunday, November 11th @ 2:00pm – pick the day that works for you. Class size limited to 5 each day.
Where: My house – 8716 Kingsley Drive, Reynoldsburg
Price: $30.00 due by Wednesday, October 24th
You will make 15 Christmas card (5 each of 3 designs) and a tote bag to hold them. Use the tote bag as a gift bag after you send out your cards!
What the workshop includes:
- ü 15 – Colonial White Cards and Envelopes (5 ½ x 4 ¼)
- ü Pear & Partridge Workshop on the Go stamp set
- ü 3 sheets – Pear & Partridge patterned paper
- ü 4 sheets – Cardstock (1 - Colonial White, 1 - Cranberry, 2 Cocoa)
- ü 6 – pre-cut Colonial White Bracket shapes
- ü 6 – pre-cut Cranberry bracket shapes
- ü 10 – pre-cut Cranberry poinsettia shapes
- ü 5 yards of ribbon
- ü 108 Red Glitter Gems
- ü Step by step instructions
Other supplies not included but needed to complete the workshop – please bring with you:
- ü 3D Foam tape
- ü Glue Dots or Strong tape adhesive
- ü Paper Trimmer
Please contact me if you would like to attend this class.