Friday, July 20, 2012

New Idea Book and New Consultant Kit



I have the new Close to My Heart Fall/Winter Idea books in my hot little hands.  And boy are there some beautiful things in there.  Including an AWESOME new Cricut cartridge call Artiste.  Let me know if you want a book and I'll work something out to get one to you.
http://cms.closetomyheart.com/~/media/ImageGallery/Time%20Sensitive/Medium/2012_Autumn_Winter_IdeaBook/IdeaBook-Cover.ashx?w=400

Want it all?  Well, you can join my team now for only $49!!!  There is a NEW Consultant Essentials Kit available now for only $49.  AND - if you join in August you will receive a cute, exclusive tote bag.  Please see the attached document for a picture.  What do you get when you are a consultant?  First, you get a 22% discount on everything you buy.  You get sneak peeks at new items before anyone else.  Chances to earn travel. 
http://cms.closetomyheart.com/~/media/ImageGallery/Time%20Sensitive/Medium/2012_August_CC/AugustCC-AnchorImage_text.ashx?w=400

Contents include ($130 retail value, and contents are subject to change without notice):

  • 3 - Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Books
  • 5 - Hostess Order Forms
  • 5 - Customer Order Forms
  • 1 - CTMH Color Swatches
  • 1 - Autumn Winter 2012 B&T Duos paper Sampler
  • 1 - Petite Perks Nature's Delight Incentive stamp set
  • 1 - Avonlea Complements Canvas Shapes
  • 1 - Avonlea WOTG Scrapbooking Kit
  • 1 - My Creations Recipe/Photo Box
  • 1 - Color-Ready Canvas Alphabet
  • 1 - Chocolate Exclusive Inks Pad
  • 1 - Slate Exclusive Inks Pad
  • 1 - My Acrylix Glamour Lowercase stamp set
  • 1 - My Acrylix Perfect Fit-Frames stamp set
  • 1 - 3"x3" My Acrylix Block
  • 1 - 2"x3 1/2" My Acrylix Block

No comments:

Post a Comment