Thursday, October 13, 2011

Easy Peasy Christmas Card Class

EASY PEASY 16 CHRISTMAS CARD WORKSHOP
clip_image002
EASY PEASY CHRISTMAS CARD WORKSHOP - $18.00
We’ll be making 16 (2 each of 8 designs) super easy peasy Christmas cards. There is NO stamping! Your class fee includes the Wonderland paper pack, a package of Wonderland MyStickease, 1 full sheet (36ct) of Sparkles and 1 sheet of White Daisy card stock (8.5 x 11). You will also have access to my inks and sponges if you would like to distress your cards. I’ll also have my Cricut available to cut out your snowflakes. You will get to keep all of your left over paper, sparkles and MyStickease. To keep the cost down there are no envelopes included in the class however if you want to add them to your order let me know.
WHEN: Sunday, November 6th, or Sunday November 20th @ 1 pm - class size limit is 5 for each day. (I can schedule a week day class if the need arises)
WHERE: My house – 8716 Kingsley Drive, Reynoldsburg, Ohio, 614-975-4387
RSVP: by sending in your payment of $18 by Monday, Oct 24th
PLEASE BRING: Your paper trimmer, adhesive and piercing tool
Note: If you can’t make it to one of my dates – just gather 4 of your friends and I’ll come to your house to do the class. Please call me for details and to set a date.

Jeanie Burch * Independent Close to my Heart Consultant * jeanie_burch@yahoo.com * www.ctmh.com/jeanieburch

No comments:

Post a Comment